Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need my AGI from 2016. I am trying to do my 2017 taxws and…

Customer Question
I need my AGI...

I need my AGI from 2016

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I am trying to do my 2017 taxws and i do not have my AGI from 2016

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can use the IRS online tool to obtain a copy of your transcript.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

OR

To retrieve your original AGI from your previous year's tax return you may do one of the following:

• Contact the IRS toll free at 1-***-***-****
  • Complete Form 4506-T Transcript of Electronic Filing at no cost
  • Complete Form 4506 Copy of Income tax Return

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney