Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

We owed last year and now we owe this year .. We have an…

Customer Question
Hello, We owed...

Hello, We owed last year and now we owe this year .. We have an installment agreement already set up with the IRS from our 2016 returns. Can we include our 2017 in with the 2016. We owe total apx 3,000. We just cannot pay our taxes in full. Will the IRS accept another installment loan?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 1 month ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. I am prepping my response, which I will provide in the next thread(s).

---------------------------

Note that telephone and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not me. If you are not interested, simply decline.

Still writing...

There will only be one installment agreement. As you already have an agreement, you need to contact the IRS as soon as possible and ask them to add the new balance to the current agreement. One of the terms and conditions of having an installment agreement is that a new balance will default your agreement. SEE BELOW:

-----------------------------

There will only be one installment agreement which includes all of the tax years that you owe. You will want to contact the IRS as soon as possible to have it included because a new balance will automatically default your current agreement (It is one of the terms and conditions.)

---------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Okay, thank you!

You are quite welcome. You would call 1-***-***-****. Be prepared to be on hold for a long period of time.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant