Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I need Colorado fed id number for 1099-G. Just the id number…

Customer Question
I need Colorado fed...

I need Colorado fed id number for 1099-G

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Just the id number for filing taxes

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: James Daloisio, Tax Attorney replied 1 month ago
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to Just Answer.

Here's the info you requested:

State of Colorado, form 1099-G.

Tax ID # #84-0644739 Colorado Department of Revenue, Denver CO###-##-####

+1(###) ###-####/p>

Hope that helped. If so, please don't forget to rate this answer. You can always return here with follow up questions on this topic at no additional charge. And thank you for using Just Answer!

James Daloisio
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney