Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am 17 years old and live in GA I just received a second…

I am 17 years...

I am 17 years old and live in GA I just received a second job and I need help filling out my w-4 and g-4. I want to pay into taxes so how should I fill the forms out?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I work at Regal and now I am working at the braves stadium and I need help filling out my w-4 and g-4. But I don't want to claim exempt I want to be able to pay into taxes and possible get a refund at the end of the year.

Accountant's Assistant: You can email***@******.***. JustAnswer is backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. So if our Customer Care team can't address your issue, and it's been 30 days or less since you paid to ask your question, they will refund your money.

?

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

You should claim Single and 0 for allowances on each (federal and state).

Ok... on the w-4 where it says total number of allowances I am claiming I say "0" ? any other places I need to put a number ?

That is correct place a 0 there. Fill in the name and address, on 3 mark Single on 5 put 0

sign and turn it in.

Which numbers for the g-4 and 0 means what just for future references .

0 means you have no dependents or other items that would decrease your tax when you actually file.

One sec while I get a G4 on screen.........................

Fill in your name and address

In 3 put a 0 in the A. Single brackets

line 7 put A and 0

Sign and date

Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4
Thank you !!!!

You are most welcome