Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My taxes were rejected I think because I tdon't have last…

Customer Question
My taxes were rejected...

My taxes were rejected I think because I tdon't have last years PIN...and it says something about AGI..I did put it right...so upset...I never had a problem using taxact

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

When I sent it, I had no alerts..then got email saying both was rejected...I just don't know any of these info...PIN numbers and somewhere numbers used to file..I have already sent in my payment so it needs to be fixed unless u don't use it until we get it fixed.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Nothing else I don't guess....it just said something about PIN #'s and AGI...not sure I know where I can find that..

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 3 days by:
3/15/2018
Tax Professional: Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney replied 4 months ago
Mark Anderson
Mark Anderson, Tax Attorney

You can contact the IRS to get your 2016 AGi by ordering a transcript online for free.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/electronic-filing-pin-request