Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I’m 76 total income rent +social security is$10000 just sold…

Customer Question
I’m 76 total income...

I’m 76 total income rent +social security is$10000 just sold rental after 30 years for profit $400,000 how much tax do I owe

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Do I pay capital gains at what rate or. at all I paid realtor and other fees to sell and do have a good bit of expenses from other rentals that helps and $11,000 social security I did not include in the $10,000.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

How much tax do I owe?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I need to speak by phone please
My ph # is(###) ###-####( James)
3/10/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. Trying to offer the phone service.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney