Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Do Vietnamese Americans living in Vietnam have to pay income…

Customer Question
Do Vietnamese Americans living...

Do Vietnamese Americans living in Vietnam have to pay income tax on their income outside of Vietnam? What are the tax rates, if any?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

If a Vietnamese American plans to spend his/her retirement years in Vietnam he/she would get a Vietnamese immigrant visa, what are tax implications for income earned by him/her in the U.S. and/or outside of Vietnam?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

Nothing else.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/10/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Are you asking about US taxation or Vietnamese taxation?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney