Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have a question for a tax attorney

I have a question for a tax attorney
Not Barbara please--you answered my question wonderfully yesterday.
3/10/2018
James Daloisio
James Daloisio, Tax Attorney

Hi, my name is***** to Just Answer. I'm a tax attorney and I specialize in personal income tax and self-employed. Tell me your question. I'll either give you the correct legal response or opt out so someone else mayrespond.

Short version---personal & payroll taxes---statute about to run out--IRS> DOJ-suit to take my residence
are you going to call me James?
are you able to correspond with this chat?
I don't know James-this doesn't seem to be working out.
Please put this question back out so someone else can answer it.
James this is not respectful to me.

Hello again, was with a client, sorry for the delay. Ok, I will opt out of this question.

phone call
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

OK - I'm back - I'll accept the call request

...

Lane

Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Phone call session started

Left you am message Feel fro to call back OR we can talk again tomorrow (as Sunday has worked well for us before)