Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have just become a General Agent for a Health Insurance…

Customer Question
I have just become...

I have just become a General Agent for a Health Insurance Company. I believe I want to form a C Corporation that would purchase a training facility in which we would have an apartment. It would also purchase a Class B RV which would be used to travel to hold workshops and group presentations and be an office on wheels. Is this a good decision?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Business is a start-up with no real assets

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/10/2018
Tax Professional: ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

A C-Corp, but much more paperwork and legal costs to set up vs. an S-Corp. You want to limit your personal liability which an S-Corp would be. You can always switch later on.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Why did I ask a specific question and get a generic answer?Put me on your do not contact.list.
This would definitely require a phone call, since it is easy to misinterpret emails. Your specifics could have been cut off. It only requested an explanation of a C Corp, etc. Please do not jump to conclusions. Thank you.
ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group