Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do we know what to claim on w-4 with regards to the new…

Customer Question
how do we know what...
how do we know what to claim on w-4 with regards ***** ***** new tax laws
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/9/2018
Tax Professional: Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

I'm Fiona, former IRS revenue agent. I am looking at your question and will get back to you soon. Fiona Chen, MPA, Ph.D., CPA, ABV, CFF, CITP,IMTA

Dear Customer,

Fill out as the direction of the form, 2018 Form W-4. The adjustment to a lower level of tax withholding should be able to be accomplished by income tax withholding table published by the IRS.

IRS related website publications are enclosed below for your further information.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/fw4.pdf

https://www.irs.gov/newsroom/2018-withholding-tables-now-available

https://www.irs.gov/publications/p15

Please feel free to follow up.

Regards,

Fiona

Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen