Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Second opinion] I need some information about 1099, is 1099…

Customer Question
Second opinion] Hi Accountant's...

Second opinion] Hi

Accountant's Assistant: Hello. How can I help?

I need some information about 1099

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Is 1099 filled based on invoice date or the payment date

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

What is efile ? when is the last date

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 2 days by:
3/12/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 1 month ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

If you use cash accounting then the payment date is used for issuing.

The date was Jan 31 that the IRS should receive those. Your specific software may allow you to send now.

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited. Thank you for requesting the 2nd opinion.

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4