Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am a single member LLC in CA. when i file form 568, what…

Customer Question
Second opinion] i am...

Second opinion] i am a single member LLC in CA. when i file form 568, what do i fill in prinicipal business activity name and principal product or service. My company has a software product/service in cloud

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

What more info u need?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Dont think so. this is the first page of 568 where next to address i have to fill in these prinicpal business activity name and prinicipal product or sevice (same as federal)

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 month ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name’s Lane …

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, to clients on three continents, since 1986.

I’m reading your question now.

Bear with me a moment while I type up my response.

….

Then if you have further questions we can go from there.

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney