Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have two questions. the first can I send my tax form

Hello I have two...

Hello I have two questions. the first can I send my tax form togheter with the check? and the second question which address should I use to send it?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I'm an Au Pair and I live in Massachusetts and I really don't know which address I should use to send my taxes

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can mail your tax return with a check.

Do you need the address for the IRS, Massachusetts, or both?

I send the form and the check to the same addresse or to seperate? than I need both

You send your check with the tax return.

Do you owe both the IRS and MA?

And did you use tax preparation software or prepare the returns by hand?

I need both address and prepared the Returns by hand

Thank you for the information.

The mailing address for the State of MA is:

Mass. DOR, PO Box 7003, Boston, MA 02204

The mailing address for the IRS is:

Internal Revenue Service
P.O. Box 37008
Hartford, CT###-##-####/p>

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Okay thank you and have a nice day

My pleasure.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please take a moment to rate my answer with a 5-star rating to let me know that I have achieved my goal.

Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Thank you for the positive rating of my answer. It is very much appreciated.

Have a great weekend!