Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I just accidently through out the paperwork to do my taxes…

I just accidently through out...
I just accidently through out the paperwork to do my taxes this year. Am not even sure what i am missing
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/9/2018
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

The first thing would be to check that you have the documents that showed your income. If you worked you would have a W2. If you received SSA benefits then an SSA-1099.

The IRS can show your income in your Wage and Income Transcript - shows data from information returns we receive such as Forms W-2, 1099, 1098 and Form 5498, IRA Contribution Information.

https://www.irs.gov/individuals/get-transcript

Please let me know if you need more information.
If not then please scroll up to see the STARS to rate so I am credited.

Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4