Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am unable to complete my tax 1040 at this time. am I able…

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to complete my tax 1040 at this time. am I able to get a refund? I started yesterday I will be out of the country for an extended period of time. pls let me know what I can do. thks

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I have my order no. if needed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/8/2018
Tax Professional: Kelly McGlynn, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 months ago
Kelly McGlynn
Kelly McGlynn, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hello. Thank you for your question. I'm Kelly and am here to help you today. I am reviewing your question and will be with you shortly.

You will not be able to get a refund of your taxes until the 1040 has been filed.

I meant to say that I would like refund from TurboTax. I paid for return but can't complete it now. Sorry

I see. You would have to contact Turbo Tax for that matter. I do not believe they refund for software purchases though. I'm sorry I could not be of more help.