Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Earned income credit, single and no children income 1392…

Customer Question
earned income credit, single...

earned income credit, single and no children income 1392 social security 15996.00

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Federaltax 180.00

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I am 81 years old.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/8/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The age requirement for Earned Income Credit is between 25 and 65 if you do not have a qualifying child.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent