Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Last year I filed (ez1040) with Credit Karma...i did not…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl! Last year...

Hi Pearl! Last year I filed (ez1040) with Credit Karma...i did not realize that my taxes were rejected (because of incorrect AGI) until well after I filed as the email went to my junk file. Now I have the files for 2016 and now ready to file for 2017, can I print and take 2017 with me to a preparer for help to re-submit last years also?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

My AGI is exactly what it says on the government site, but it still says it doesnt match. I can bring that with me also.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/8/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

You can take your 2017 and 2016 to a tax preparer. If Modernized e-File System is available (such as in an H&R Block office), both years can be efiled.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb