Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Do you see any issues that I may have overlooked. This is an…

Do you see any...

Do you see any issues that I may have overlooked. This is an amendment to my original filing.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My federal refund total is $6074, will this be refunded two times, once for $2454 from the original filing , and then the remaining $3620.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/8/2018
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name’s Lane …

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, to clients on three continents, since 1986.

I’m reading your question now.

Bear with me a moment while I type up my response.

….

Then if you have further questions we can go from there.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok

You'll have top attach (if you do that, you'll need to black out any personally identifying info such as last name and social security number) OR I can make a premium Service Offer for $5, so that we will get the encrypted link to share email/phone and you can send directly to ME via email

Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS
Phone call session started
Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS