Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I e-filed my return on 3/6/18 with a payment plan due on 5th…

I e-filed my return...

I e-filed my return on 3/6/18 with a payment plan due on 5th of each month. When. Is the first payment due (immediately)?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I owe $2200 but elected to set payments at $248 per month.

3/8/2018
Carter McBride
Carter McBride, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and can help you out.

If you filed the installment agreement request with the return, it'll typically be the next month that the installment agreement will start since it takes time to process.

Let me know if you need anything else. If not, please leave a rating. Thanks!

Carter McBride