How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP® Your Own Question
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Category: Tax
Satisfied Customers: 3056
Experience:  IRS Licensed Enrolled Agent, CDFA ® CFP ®, MBA
Type Your Tax Question Here...
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP® is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have S corporation. what quarterly tax I should file with

This answer was rated:

I have S corporation. what quarterly tax I should file with IRS? W-2 federal tax withholding plus social security employment tax?

Hi Min,

You will pay yourself a reasonable salary, if you are working within the company and play employment tax along with unemployment insurance.

If you are not using a payroll provider, then you may make these payments online using IRS Form 941, Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return and IRS Form 940

Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP® and 2 other Tax Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
ok got. 1) W-2 federal tax withholding 2) employment tax 3) unemployment insurance
any other tax?

These two forms will take care of our social security, medicare and unemployment tax payments.

You may also want to file quarterly taxes, if the amount withheld from your paycheck isn't high enough