Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How to change address for my LLC at MD department of

assessments and taxation , And...
How to change address for my LLC at MD department of assessments and taxation , And for Maryland sales & use tax license
3/7/2018
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ®, Professional

Hello!

My name is***** will assist you today.

Please give me one moment while I review your question and type my initial response

To change your LLC address for Maryland for the department of taxation you will complete form 109-B, which I have attached below

http://forms.marylandtaxes.gov/current_forms/109-B.pdf

Mail to:

COMPTROLLER OF MARYLAND REVENUE ADMINISTRATION DIVISION TAXPAYER IDENTIFICATION*****ANNAPOLIS MD###-##-####/p>

Here is also a link to the department of Maryland's tax department web site for your convenience.

http://taxes.marylandtaxes.gov/Resource_Library/Taxpayer_Assistance/Change_of_Address.shtml

are they same deartment or differnt
sorry are they same departments or different ?

They are separate departments, but the address change will update with both departments.

Chad EA, CDFA®, CFP®
Is there any other places need to change the address for it

This is the only form that the State of Maryland requires to update your business address.

If you want to update your personal address then use form 109-I

http://forms.marylandtaxes.gov/current_forms/109-I.pdf