Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Is there a number I can call to find out ow much we owe the…

Customer Question
Hi, Is there a...

Hi, Is there a number I can call to find out ow much we owe the IRS?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I need to find out how much we owe the IRS for 2016.We haven't done 17 yet. HOw can I find that out?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

We have a small business, an LLC. But, I' after our personal taxes due.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/7/2018
Tax Professional: PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago
PDtax
PDtax, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi from Just Answer. I'mCustomer and can assist.

The phone numbers are really busy this time of year. Online is much easier.

Go to https://www.irs.gov/payments/view-your-tax-account and follow the prompts. You will be able to get exact balances for any open tax years, fast, private. You can print out their record to see if you agree with it before filing 2017.

If you want to call, 1-***-***-**** is still the taxpayer assistance phone number.

Thanks for asking. Positive feedback, five stars is best, ***** ***** I'mCustomer