Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I have some questions involving sales tax. I have been

Customer Question
I have some questions...

I have some questions involving sales tax.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I have been served a business closure order in the state of Arkansas. i feel it is going to be difficult to meet the elements of the disclosure. is there anything that i can do that would allow my business to continue while i work through this

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

Not that i'm aware of. i thought i had things in place to care for it but my solution has evaporated at the last minute

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
3/7/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Closure for non-filing returns or non-payment or both?