Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I asked my questions and was putting in my credit card when…

Customer Question
I asked my questions...

I asked my questions and was putting in my credit card when i lost connection do i need to star over

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I asked about

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I asked about filing together for house taxes and deductions for health insurance

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
3/7/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 5 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

It does not appear that your question was posted.

Please feel free to post your question, and I will help you.

Thank you.