Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I did not receive w2 for social security. what do I do now.

Customer Question
I did not receive...

I did not receive w2 for social security. what do I do now

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Oklahoma

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

NO

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Can I get a new one somewhere?

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/7/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 1 month ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will be assisting you. You can actually request a copy of the SSA-1099 online. I will provide you with the necessary info in the next thread.

--------------------------

Note that telephone and other solicitations are automatically generated by the site, not me. If you are not interested, simply decline.

Still writing...

You will need to create an online account in order to request the copy of the SSA-1099. You can create an account by going to the following link:

https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

Click on the Create An Account button and follow the instructions.

---------------------------------------

In closing, my goal is to provide you with the best experience possible! Hopefully, the service that I have provided has earned a 5-star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. Thank you in advance. If you require further assistance, use the reply box and let me know.

Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant