Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Need to walk through local earned income tax form. Did turbo…

Need to walk...

Need to walk through local earned income tax form

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Did turbo tax for federal and state,, trying to understand berkhiemers form for the local earned income,, moved from pa. to florida on july 1, 2017

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

income is all 1099 misc. and started collecting social security march of 2017. i am presently 63 years old

anybody there??
3/7/2018
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

Here is the form - are you preparing this form?

https://www.hab-inc.com/wp-content/uploads/FinalWEBDCED.pdf

Let me know which specific lines you have issues?

Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor
yeah,, that's it,, so i'm self employed,i get 1099's i have 7 of them, where do i put the income and do i use the dollar amount that's on line 4 of pa's.(PA-40-2017) which says,, net income or loss from the operation of a business,profession or farm
Phone call session started

You will need to have net income from self-employment - not the amount reported on 1099misc forms - but the amount after all deductions.

That net business income will go to line 5 on this form.

You will need to attach a copy of PA schedule C

http://www.revenue.pa.gov/FormsandPublications/FormsforIndividuals/PIT/Documents/pa-40c.pdf

and take the amount from line 39 - net profit or loss.