Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Trying to understand Hud Statement which is as under:- line…

Trying to understand Hud Statement...
Trying to understand Hud Statement which is as under:-
line 101-------sales price - $90000
line 103--------Settlement Charges $207784
line 106 -------- taxes $366.50
line 120---------gross amount due from borrower $298150line 2021 - principal amount of new loan $196612
line 2016 seller assist $35543
line 220 -- total paid by borrower $232155
line 301 - gross amount due from borrower $298150
line 302 - gross amount paid by borrower $2981503
line 303 - cash $65995How we would determine the property value and construct a balance sheet???
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

Are there a few digits missing from Line 101?

Are you looking for a balance sheet? Or a journal entry to record the purchase?

If you can upload a copy of the HUD-1 I will prepare one for you. It would be easier than trying to type in this unformatted section.

Thanks!

Here it is
Can I have some discounted phone call rate???

I got your statement. I am about to head into a meeting. Can I get this back to you later? It looks like you purchased a place for rehab?

I do not set the rates for phone calls. I believe that you do. I can offer an email exchange, where I get your information and I can call you.

That will work
waiting

Sorry. I did not get home from the office until almost midnight. I am working on it today.

Here you go!

Let me know if you have any questions.

Nothing attached.
Do not see anything.

Let me try it again.

How about the depreciation.
what is a good time to call you??/
I should be available after 12. If you request a phone call about that time, I will accept it.
in depreciation cannot start until the building is placed in service. So if you have your repair reserved and are going to spend $164,000 on Renovations, you can't start depreciating it until the renovations are done.
taxmanrog
Further to earlier discussion - can we do a sch L please.
Phone call session started
HI