Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My Income on federal: $ 29,107 from SSA 1099 is $23,285 and…

Customer Question
My Income on federal...

My Income on federal : $ 29,107 from SSA 1099 is $23,285 and 5,822 is from shares/bonds. Tax calculated by HR block is $365! I have made the donation $400 to St. Vincent de Paul -it is not accepted on the forms. Is calculation is correct? Thank you in advance for your help. Peter

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

The report is at the preparation stage

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I hope I will get the solution, what is the fee?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/7/2018
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 4 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You can claim charitable donations if you itemize your deductions. What is your filing status?