Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I owe quite a bit of money back and I need a payment plan.

Customer Question
I owe quite a...

I owe quite a bit of money back and I need a payment plan. What can I do?

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I can pay monthly payments, I owe 7968.00 for state and federal how do I work this.

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I am on social security and now I am not working.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/7/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** i will be happy to assist you.

You can request a payment plan from the IRS and your state.

For federal, you can apply online, by phone, by mail, or in person at your local IRS office.

https://www.irs.gov/payments/payment-plans-installment-agreements

If you let me know your state, I can provide information about their payment plan.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I live in North Carolina. What is the phone numbers ?

IRS is(###) ###-####

Give me a moment to give you the NC information.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thats extra money. I will try on line. Thanks

My pleasure.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent