Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Refund status for L Payne social security # 30736-0229 and…

Customer Question
Refund status for Russell...

Refund status for Russell L Payne social security ####-##-####and born 11/23/1936

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Taxes were completed and sent in by H & R Block on 2/13/2018

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

It was a large refund of $2120.00

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/7/2018
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 4 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

You can check status of your refund online but you need the exact amount listed on your 1040 line 75 or 76a.

Did you have tax preparation fees taken out of your refund? HR block generally does it?

no

Ok. What is your filing status? Is 2120 just the federal refund or it is also state refund?

I'll wait for email . continue this process.

When I use single filing status and 2120 refund amount the IRS website says that they do not have your return. There are only two explanations. HRBlock did not file your return or it was rejected, or the refund amount is not exact.