Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I got a new computer. I am trying to set up my E filing. I…

Customer Question
I got a...

I got a new computer. I am trying to set up my E filing. I want to

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

My turbo tax is not set up my E filing.

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

They did not transfer my E filing . I need a telephone to talk to them

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

My telephone is(###) ###-####

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

Have someone call me . or give me the sight to talk to them

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/7/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is NOT associated with TurboTax.

You can reach TurboTax directly at 1-***-***-**** between 8:00 am and 12:00 midnight, Eastern time.

Thank you.