Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

We have one partner in our LLC that takes Guaranteed

Customer Question
Good Morning, we have one...
Good Morning, we have one partner in our LLC that takes Guaranteed payements. It is a MD based LLC. Should we be or what is the proper tax treatment that we should maintain. I know the employee is responsible for his own taxes, but does the company need to pay SS or any other tax quarterly on those amounts
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
3/7/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 4 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

The entity, in your case the LLC partnership, does not withhold any taxes.

The partner is responsible to pay any and all taxes.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb