Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Dr Fiona, I wish for you to continue with the answer to my…

Customer Question
Dr Fiona Chen, I wish...
Dr Fiona Chen, I wish for you to continue with the answer to my question about the debt cancellation. I didnt realize that if i asked another professional for an answer it would be conflicting. I dont know how this works, i just thought more than one person answering my question would be alright. i will still pay your fee, so please forgive me for asking this question twice.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/7/2018
Tax Professional: Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 4 months ago
Dr. Fiona Chen
Dr. Fiona Chen, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

I'm Fiona, former IRS revenue agent. I am looking at your question and will get back to you soon. Fiona Chen, MPA, Ph.D., CPA, ABV, CFF, CITP,IMTA

Dear Customer,

I will answer from your previous posting. No need to start another question.

Regards,

Fiona