Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I believe that there is an error in my Ohio tax return. It…

Customer Question
I believe that there...

I believe that there is an error in my Ohio tax return. It shows -a return of $5529, which must be thigh. I had $4860 withheld (CS annuity) and $1000 paid on estimated tax on Dec. 26, 2017. Where is the error>

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

IMac computer, High Sierra 10.13.3

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iMac? What have you tried so far?

The computer is fine

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I believe there is something wrong with the tax withheld somewhere

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/6/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 3 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Double check that you entered the income for the state.

Double check that you entered the taxes withheld correctly for state and federal.