Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I would like to have an accountant review my federal tax…

Customer Question
I would like to have...
I would like to have an accountant review my federal tax return. How do I do that
Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
3/6/2018
Tax Professional: Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS replied 1 month ago
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS

Hi. My name’s Lane …

I hold a law degree (J.D.), with concentration in Tax Law, Estate law & Corporate law, an MBA in finance, a BBA, and CFP & CRPS (Chartered Retirement Plans Specialist) designations, as well - I’ve been providing financial, Social Security/Medicare, estate, corporate, non-profit, and tax advice, to clients on three continents, since 1986.

I’m looking at your question now.

Bear with me a moment while I type up my response.

Then if you have further questions we can go from there.

I can do this for you, but would need to charge more than this basic fee for this quick Q & A site.

...

Also we either need to do what's called a "premium service offer" here to exchange email/phone OR you'll need to black out social security security number and any other personallly identifiable information on the return as this is not a private forum.

...

Any outside connection through email or phone via the premium service offer would be.

...

let me know

...

Lane

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm sorry I don't see the fee. How much is it?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you. I will wait at this time.

The system is not letting me make an offer for some reason. Would you prefer to just black out the ersonally identifyable info and attach here?

...

Otherwise, maybe you have something on your end to accept a live call? (Sometimes the system will throw up that offer)

...

I think we may need to converse back and forth a few times so that my "Offer Premium Service" button will activate (grayed out right now)

Still with me?

ahh, I was just allowed to make the offer. Once you accept we can converse and get this done (you can send to me via email, confidentially)

Lane
Lane
Lane, JD, CFP, MBA, CRPS