Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How do I get a copy of my Social Security benefit statement…

How do I get a...
How do I get a copy of my Social Security benefit statement for this year?
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/4/2018
JACUSTOMER-so57bhva-
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I would like to help. Thank you for choosing JustAnswer! Please give me just a few minutes to pull up the website so that I can give you step by step for this question.
Did you not get one in the mail? That definitely should have happened.
You can either visit a social security office or get one online. To get one online you will need to create a “my Social Security” account. If you already have a “my Social Security” account or after you create one you will be able to choose “Replacements Documents” to view and/or print an SSA-1099 or SSA-1042S. I am also pasting a link to a more detailed explanation on the social security website. It is https://blog.ssa.gov/no-need-to-visit-a-field-office-replace-your-ssa-1099-benefit-statement-online/
I hope that I have provided you with the quality answer that you were expecting. If so, please remember to rate me positively. If not, please let me know how else I can help.
Josie-Mod

Hello, I am Josie, a moderator for this topic.

The Expert who initially responded is unable to continue to assist at this time, but your question is open to all Social Security Experts.

There is no need to re-post or re-list your question.

ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hi. I have been transferred over your question. You can use the links Susan had sent you. You can also go to your local Social Security office. You can find the nearest office by following this link - https://secure.ssa.gov/ICON/main.jsp

Also - you can get a copy by calling social security at 1(###) ###-####

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions.

Thank you.

ABC Accounting Group
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I used the(###) ###-####number and eventually got the information I needed. Thanks.

You are very welcome. Great News.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I got my answer. Please cancel my requests with just answer. Thank you.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Cancel

But did give you the contact information and how to get it, which did help.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I want to unsubscribe

Got it. Thank you.

As long as I get credit for answering. Thank you. Membership will be contacted.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you rating at top.

Thank you.

ABC Accounting Group
ABC Accounting Group