Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My husband and I are both on disability we are 65 I had a…

My husband and I...

My husband and I are both on disability we are 65 I had a 401k for25000 which I got but they didn't take out taxes my son thought I may be able to claim my husband because he has dementia and I have to take care of him

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else important you think the Accountant should know?

I also recieve a sick pay disability from my old job

2/27/2018
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM, Professional

Hello!

My name is***** will assist you today.

You and your husband are able to file married filing jointly, which would include claiming your husbands standard deduction and personal exemption.

Please let me know your specific question so I may assist you further

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you

If you do have any further questions please let me know.

Have a great day

Are you satisfied with the Answer you received?

If you are satisfied with the Answer, please accept the Answer and rate my service. Accepting the Answer and Rating my service cost you nothing extra, but does notify JustAnswer that I have completed my assigned work.

If you have any follow up questions please don't hesitate to Ask.

You can rate me by using the stars, or faces on your screen and clicking submit

I look forward to working with you in the future and I hope you feel that I provided you with 5 Star services

Regards,

Chad CFP ® professional

Federally Licensed IRS Enrolled Agent

Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®
Chad EA, CFP ®