Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My tax regarding income has a column for 2016 and the oneI'm…

Customer Question
My tax regarding income has...
My tax regarding income has a column for 2016 and the oneI'm working on now.On my wife,s colum for her Teachers Pension, she is credited on the 2016 as taxable income 78,000 000. Her normal taxable amountisin the $9,000 amount. It mustbe a mistake. Since it applies to 2016 year, is it of consequence. I can;t erase and correct it.
haroldvon***@******.***
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
2/7/2018
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 6 months ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

Can you verify what exactly is reported on form 1099R for your wife's Teachers Pension ?

Also what other taxable income is reported?
Please verify - we are talking about 2016 tax return -- correct?