Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How much does this cost? I have no idea how much my question…

Customer Question
Pearl, How much does...

Pearl, How much does this cost?

Accountant's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Accountant's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I have no idea how much my question will cost. Can I be billed later?

Accountant's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the Accountant's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require). The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

My HSA bank abruptly closed my account and will not allow me to make a withdrawal correction; thus forcing the tax liability on me for the distributions. Do I have any right to make corrections to evade the tax? Can you tell me how much the answer to this question would be?

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I can't think of anything else. I just wonder if they have the right to force me to pay a tax I can avoid by making a correction.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
2/7/2018
Tax Professional: Lev, Tax Advisor replied 5 months ago
Lev
Lev, Tax Advisor

can you verify if that is the IRS who placed a levy on your bank account?
Did you receive any notifications from the IRS or other taxing authorities?
Did the bank sent you any letters?