Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

How does Microsoft Great Plains handle 1099R requirements,

Customer Question
How does Microsoft Great...

How does Microsoft Great Plains handle 1099R requirements

Accountant's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Great Plains

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

What do you mean

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

It's a government form put I don't see anywhere in Great Plains that 1099R's are addressed

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
2/7/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 4 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

I do not and have not had any experience with that specific software but I did find this tutorial if you need access, edit, or print the 1009Rs

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/850663/year-end-closing-procedures-for-microsoft-dynamics-gp-payroll

It is in Year End Closing