Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Can i pick a private insurance plan on the multi plan health…

Customer Question
Can i pick a...

Can i pick a private insurance plan on the multi plan health ins network and not get chraged a penalty on my taxes

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

When you do your taxes , do you pick the private insurance box and list your policy number of the plan you have

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Tax
2/6/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 5 months ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Is the plan considered a qualified health plan under ACA?

See the following:

https://www.healthcare.gov/fees/plans-that-count-as-coverage/

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Barb