Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Ied dividend and capital gains worksheet no longer

Customer Question
Ied dividend and capital...

Ied dividend and capital gains worksheet no longer available

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Is the worksheet for qualified dividends capital gains worksheet still allowed

Accountant's Assistant: Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

No sir

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
1/13/2018
Tax Professional: Carter McBride, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
Carter McBride
Carter McBride, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Hey! I'm Carter, I'm a CPA and can help you.

Yes, both worksheets are still used and allowed. Both still enjoy the special tax rates and those tax rates were not changed either in the 2018 tax bill.

Hope that helps. Let me know if you need anything else. If not, please leave a rating. Thanks!

Carter McBride
Carter McBride