Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I am 70 years old and make 65000. working and 12000 teachers…

Customer Question
I am 70 years...

I am 70 years old and make 65000. working and 12000 teachers retirment and 14000 social security. How much in taxes do I need to pay this year. I am a home owner and no dependents give to charity,, church and pay for average of $1000.00 or more for school supplies where i teacher.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I have 150000 in stocks and anneuities that tax was paid on

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
1/9/2018
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 3 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

HI. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

What do you mean with "tax was paid on"? Do you mean a Roth annuity or distribution with taxes withheld?

What state do you live in? Do you usually itemize or take standard deduction?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney