Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

IS A HANDICAPPED RAMP VAN DEDUCTABLE. TO A WHEELCHAIR I NEED…

Customer Question
IS A HANDICAPPED RAMP...

IS A HANDICAPPED RAMP VAN DEDUCTABLE

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

I AM CONFINED TO A WHEELCHAIR I NEED A RAMP VAN WITH A DRIVER FOR TRANSPORTATION

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Tax
1/9/2018
Tax Professional: emc011075, Tax adviser replied 7 months ago
emc011075
emc011075, Tax adviser

Hi. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to help you.

It may be, it depends on your income. Are you filing as single? What is your estimated annual income?

You can deduct the difference between cost of a regular van and wheelchair accessible van. You can deduct the additional cost for a wheelchair accessible van along with your other medical subject to 7.5% Adjusted gross income limits. To benefits from the deduction you will have to itemize your deductions.