Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

Cannot find my 2018 form ssa-1099 benefits statement. how to…

Customer Question
Cannot find my 2018...

Cannot find my 2018 form ssa-1099 benefits statement. how to get another?

Accountant's Assistant: What state are you in? It matters because laws vary by location.

Connecticut

Accountant's Assistant: Has anything been filed or reported?

No

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

Would like another form ssa-1099 2018

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/9/2018
Tax Professional: Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 1 month ago
Fred Rook
Fred Rook, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

Just Answer is not associated with Social Security so we do not have access to your personal information.

You can get a copy of your ssa-1099 in one of three ways:

1. Use your online "My Social Security" account. If you do not yet have an online account, you can register here: https://www.ssa.gov/myaccount/

2. Call Social Security at 1-***-***-**** between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm, Monday through Friday.

3. Visit your local Social Security office.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Thank you and best regards,

Fred

Fred Rook
Fred Rook