Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

My question is how to change the tax rate on the Panasonic…

Customer Question
My name is *****...

My name is ***** ***** My question is how to change the tax rate on the Panasonic 7500? thank you

Accountant's Assistant: What Panasonic model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

I think it is the js 35 something POS

Accountant's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

The new tax rate is supposed to be effective 1/1 2018. I have not tried anything yet

Accountant's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just how to change the tax rate thank you

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Tax
Answered in 1 day by:
1/10/2018
Tax Professional: taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA) replied 3 months ago
taxmanrog
taxmanrog, Certified Public Accountant (CPA)

Welcome to Just Answer! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you! I will do my best to help!

This is a very old cash register. There are no manuals available online.

However, here is a website that will sell you one for $25.

https://the-checkout-tech.com/estore/catalog/index.php/cPath/21_77/osCsid/3murhmubojusbsaklgi4u3l482

I am going to opt out so you can get your manual and it won't cost you anything here.

Thanks!

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney