Tax

Have a Tax Question? Ask a Tax Expert

Tax

TURBO SENT ME LAST YEARS BASIC FIGURES BUT THERE IS ONE I…

Customer Question
TURBO SENT ME LAST...

TURBO SENT ME LAST YEARS BASIC FIGURES BUT THERE IS ONE I HAVE NO IDEAD WHERE IT CAME FROM. IT SAYS "BNY MELLON DISBURSEMENT AGENT" WHAT IS THAT?

Accountant's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP INTERNET EXPLORER

Accountant's Assistant: When did you last update Internet Explorer?

TODAY

Accountant's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Internet Explorer?

JUST NORMAL THINGS

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Tax
1/8/2018
Tax Professional: Barbara, Enrolled Agent replied 1 month ago
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent

Welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you.

BNY Mellon Disbursement Agent is Bank of New York Mellon Disbursement Agent. They act on behalf of various corporations regarding stocks. Perhaps you received dividends or sold stock?

Thank you.

Barb

Just following up with you to see if you have any other questions. If so, please let me know so I can continue to help you.

Barbara
Barbara
Barbara, Enrolled Agent