Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

Tax estimate pymt error. Sent check to estimate for 2500.00…

Customer Question
tax estimate pymt error. ...

tax estimate pymt error.

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Sent check to estimate for 2500.00 in item amt field and printed 25.00 in write number field and check cleared at bank for 25.00. how can I check where error occured

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
1/8/2018
Tax Professional: Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant replied 4 months ago
Tax.appeal.168
Tax.appeal.168, Tax Accountant

Hello. Thank you for choosing this Q&A service for assistance. My name is***** will try to assist you. Are you wanting to know where the error occurred in the software, or....?

Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq.
Wallstreet Esq., Tax Attorney