Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I just prrhced the Business turbo tax I it is the wrong one…

Customer Question
I just prrhced the...

I just prrhced the Business turbo tax I it is the wrong one for me. I see you have a 60 return policy

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Please tell me more, so we can help you best.

Well it is as I said. Eariler today I purcheased a bubiness turbo tax cd and I need to return it. I purchased it on line.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Tax
1/7/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 6 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

First this is not TurboTax but I looked on their information and you can return it by submitting a form. Here is the link

https://ttlc.intuit.com/questions/1901181-our-turbotax-satisfaction-guaranteed-refund-policy

click on the "To submit a refund request online, simply fill out ...."

Hi just checking back to see if the link worked for you and if you were able to request that refund from TurboTax.