Tax

Have a tax question? Ask a tax Expert

I'm trying to get the forms for estimated tax online but I…

Customer Question
I'm trying to get...

I'm trying to get the forms for estimated tax online but I keep getting this site to get on-line forms. I install then they don't work. How can I get the forms. Also last year I could pay from my checking account directly. Is that still avaible

Accountant's Assistant: The Accountant will know how to help. Is there anything else the Accountant should be aware of?

I'm not at an accountant. I have always done this before having my taxes done bu a tax person such as H&R Block

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Tax
1/5/2018
Tax Professional: Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4 replied 4 months ago
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4

Hello, I'm Robin. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and typing up my reply. I'll post that in just a few moments.

To pay your taxes online or for more information, go to IRS.gov/ payments.

You can pay using any of the following methods.

IRS Direct Pay for online transfers directly from your checking or savings account at no cost to you, go to IRS.gov/payments.

Pay by Card. To pay by debit or credit card, go to IRS.gov/payments. A convenience fee is charged by these service providers.

Electronic Fund Withdrawal (EFW) is an integrated e-file/e-pay option offered when filing your federal taxes electronically using tax preparation software, through a tax professional, or the IRS at IRS.gov/payments.

Online Payment Agreement. If you cannot pay in full by the due date of your tax return, you can apply for an online monthly installment agreement at IRS.gov/ payments. Once you complete the online process, you will receive immediate notification of whether your agreement has been approved. A user fee is charged.

IRS2Go is the mobile application of the IRS; you can access Direct Pay or Pay By Card by downloading the application.

Of course if you want the 1040ES form here is a link to the form

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-pdf/f1040es.pdf

I have provided the form and also the actual IRS.gov sites to pay online.

A positive 5 star rating is appreciated so I am credited for assisting.

Robin D.
Robin D.
Robin D., Senior Tax Advisor 4